Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday Wag-back : Country Adventure with Cows


Taking a break from packing up my apartment so I can share this Wednesday Wag-back:

2 weeks ago, Tobey and I threw our Southern manners to the wind and invited ourselves along on a country camp-out in Northeast Texas.

Upon arrival, Tobey leaped out of the car making a beeline for several massive, beautiful creatures foreign to him - COWS!

I could barely hold my camera phone up as I giggled at the sight of him optimistically pursuing his new friends.

This is why we are on our mission to travel.  Tobey loves nature.  As soon as we cross city lines, he seems to turn back into a playful, cancer-free pup.

As for his new cow friends, I wonder...is it Friendship or Steak?  Intentions still unclear, but I think I heard Tobey mention becoming vegetarian.

Thankful for my friends that include Tobey and I in their life - we enjoy every second of it.

Excited to share more adventures!

Love,

Kerry + Tobey
#roadtrip4tobey

No comments:

Post a Comment