Saturday, June 13, 2015

Big Decision has been made!

I quit my job.  I am packing my things in storage.  Put the straight jackets away, folks...unless a famous designer has declared them trendy.  No mental breakdowns here.

Good bye medical device sales job...and income - eek!


Tobey has cancer and I'll be damned if he spends his golden years being miserable in the Dallas, Texas heat & humidity.

Mountains, rivers, sea...anywhere cooler where he can chase tennis balls and be comfortable...here we come!

#roadtrip4tobey


Inspired by the bucket list concept applied to dogs.  Excited to show Tobey the world, spend more happy moments together and meet new friends along the way.

Stay tuned....
Tobey helping me pack

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry: This is Dan. I didn't forget you, I just couldn't find your blog until now. Remember we met on the trail to Crater Lake from Mission Bells? You are an amazing person to take care of Tobey like you are doing. I am wondering how things are going for you?? I am sure you are capable of doing anything you want to do, and I wish you the best. I also wish my Colorado trip had been longer, so that I could have been a more helpful friend for you. I'm back in Oklahoma now. Let me know how things are going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry. Dan again. I am just figuring out how to work this blog, and I see you have already moved on to California. Hopefully Tobey will like it out there as much as he did in Colorado. Let me know how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete