Thursday, July 23, 2015

First trip to the ocean - Santa Barbara!

Mommy caught my first sniff of ocean air - delicious smell of salt & fish

Uncle Masoud was kind enough to let us stay at his pad - I felt like Jay-Z....actually, cooler.

Uncle Masoud and our friend Curtis were kind enough to have the Santa Barbara Food + Wine folks make a wine glass for me!  #roadtrip4tobey has  officially gone coastal!

Mommy & I enjoying wine and good company on the rooftop deck under the stars


 
My 1st time on sand!

Running with my mommy on to this super giant pool-lake thing with waves!


Made a new friend and shared my tennis ball with Finley

"Oh my gawd, Mom - this is awesome!!!"


"Uncle Masoud, throw the sandy tennis ball, pleeeaaaase!"


Uncle Masoud + Tobey = buds for life



DOG tired...fo' real

Curtis and Uncle Masoud at Sambo's (I'm sitting under Uncle Masoud)

PUP-parazzi...as usual.  Part of being ridiculously good looking

Uncle Masoud, Mommy & Curtis at Toma, the best damned restaurant mommy's ever been to.  Food, staff & company were phenomenal - a "must" in Santa Barbara!

Mom looks at stars while I nap - this beats the crap outta Texas heat

It made mom get all weird and shout some Native Santa Barbarian chant...I think it may have been the wine...

2 asshole sharks attacked Mick Fanning today.
Mom cancelled her surfboard rental and I'm on shark patrol!


Mommy says "SORRY" but we have to leave...

Where are we going next?!

This has been so awesome - I feel like a puppy again and my mom is back to smiling all of the time!

Love, Tobey

No comments:

Post a Comment